Updated since original letter.

I told my sister my beliefs and let her think about it.  I'm not trying to force my beliefs on anyone, I'm just trying  to inform others of my beliefs and let them think.  People today don't like to think, I'm not the first one to think that.  Even I have problems thinking without getting distracted; everyone just wants the easy way out and an easy answer.  I've been looking for ways to expand my thinking and have realized I just need to sit back and think.  Meditating helps a little, but I can't figure out if I'm doing it right.  After I talked with my sister I started to think, I've come to the conclusion that no religion is bad and people who follow the religion aren't bad.  I thought about what I said in my original letter and I realize now how bad that sounded.  I do still think that but let me rephrase it, even though religions in my beliefs are satanic, the people in the religion itself don't have to follow satan, they can be on the right path, they can change what the religion is. I love everyone from all religions, even the ones that don't love me per say.  The ones who I wish would truly think, are the extremists, which I'm not going to define who those are, you can do it yourself.  Everyone has the ability to love everyone.  Everyone follows a god, even though I believe in a different type of god it still is the same or similar to the gods of other religions.

Yesterday, on Netflix, I watched a documentary called Wake Up and it was amazing in my opinion and would definitely recommend it to anyone .  I'm in the process of watching another one, which I can't seem to remember the name to, but I can imagine I will like it.  The past two nights I've had vivid dreams, I can't remember them though.  It seems like every time I have a vivid dream, I sleep really well, even if I only sleep 5-6 hours.  Since school has started, I really have noticed how truly beautiful the world is.  When it starts to get cool in the evening I will sit outside on my patio and just relax and listen to nature, just listening to it relaxes me.  Just thinking of it brings me back to a time me and my family went to Hawaii for spring break, and one day I just  in the sand on the edge of the water and let the tide run right under me,  I was at peace I think.  The next week every time I went to bed, right before I slept, I would feel the water run under me, feel my body moving with the water, I could feel the sand moving beneath me.  Now I long for that feeling, tonight I will probably try to feel it again.  I've been longing to take a hike or a camping trip to try to be one with nature but haven't got around to it.  I've also been looking for someone else to talk to about my beliefs, but have had no success.  I tried to contact one person who I thought would be glad to talk with me but he never responded.  I wanted to talk with someone else but talked myself out of it because of what happened last time.

The posts I write come at random, It's mainly whenever I have a change or if I just want to express myself.  I am free to to talk with people if they want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

Freedom from religion

Poem: The presence