Poem: The presence


I feel it only at times.  I still don’t understand

Who are you?  And why do you only come at certain times.

I feel you talking to me, and yet I can’t hear anything.

You feel positive, but yet so mysterious

Who are you?  Why won’t you tell me?

I always ask, but you never tell me.

I know you’re not “god” but how can I tell.

I think you’re my angel, but I’m always weary

I’m always protecting myself. From the evil that is around me.

I know you’re my angel, you’re always near.

You only let me know when I start falling.

You’re here to protect and comfort, and you always do.

I just wished I knew, who you were.

You are always nearby, even when not needed.

Whenever I feel attacked, you never fail to help.

It always feels like, you were born to protect.

But it always feels like, it is no coincidence.

We were always paired together, you and I

It’s like there’s a mysterious cord that brings us together.

Could we be the ultimate soul mates, you and I?

You would risk yourself for me, and you always want me to be happy.

But I feel I will never know, until that final moment for me comes.

My thoughts always change when I think about that.

He doesn’t want me to forget that I have a life.

I have a long time to think about what happens after.

But at least I know, I will always have someone beside me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

My Aura

Migraine aura