Should I write or not?

So one thing barely anyone knew is that I actually used to write at some point in time.  About sophomore or Junior year of high school I wrote a 10 chapter book.  I never finished it and it wasn't very good but I wrote one.  I actually kind of enjoyed doing it, but unfortunately it went on the back burner as I got busier and kind of gave up on it.  In college I was a full-time student and then worked part/full time so by then I was kind of on a predetermined path.

Recently I had thumb surgery so I am unable to work.  Long story short I had pain in my thumb that bothered me when I write a lot at one time.  On top of that it is also summer so no school.  I have been thinking about it recently so with my new found confidence I decided to try and write again.  I found my old paperwork/files I kept and started to update the chapters.  I spent like 3 hours doing it without even realizing it.  Yeah it's not the best, but I still support my story and do hope to at least finish what I've done already.

After that I wrote 2 poems and they are pretty good.  After spending 3-4 hours typing, I realized that with more inspiration, I can actually do this.  Now doing this for a living, I don't know, because I have no clue how to make money from writing besides publishing books.

So I am now on a conquest to finish up my current book and write more.  Who knows?  I might post things on here. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

My Aura

Migraine aura