How my anxiety and depression shows.

 Obviously a lot of my posts discuss my problems with my depression and anxiety, but this is how they show outwardly.


Depression

I tend to withdraw even more than normal,  not wanting anything other than rest.  I won't want to move or do anything extra.  my appetite will start to swing from a lack of appetite to me binging when I do get hungry.  My anger starts appearing once the depression becomes too much at times, and finally, after awhile of dealing with it, I go completely emotionally numb, I cry spontaneously,  and the anxiety becomes more known.   When you see me out and about you wouldn't know beyond the smile and my demeanor and even if you do notice something, my constant fatigue with mask that as fatigue.


Anxiety

I will look perfectly fine, despite that fact that internally, I'm having a meltdown slowly.  I've perfected the look that will make people believe I'm fine, and I've even perfected the fatigue excuses.  I start by becoming overwhelmed and the mild  nonstop static fills my head. I will start losing focus and may need to be doing something.  I will get headaches, GI issues after a bit, and then fatigue will increase.  My thoughts will go into overdrive and I will overthink everything. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anxiety

My Aura

Migraine aura